Sunday 25 October 2015

Nail Favourites #3








Essie No More Film £7.99 - link
Essie Chillato £7.99 - link
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Chai £3.99 - link

These are 3 pretty recent additions to my nail polish stash and 3 that I am totally and completely obsessed with.
No more film is a beautiful deep navy shade and the only one in my collection. It is suited perfectly to the current season and makes a change to all the burgundy and berry shades floating around at the moment. This is fast becoming one of my favourite nail varnishes ever. Chillato, on the other hand I love equally as much but is pretty out of place in this season and this trio. When I saw it in Boots I couldn't snatch it off the stand fast enough. It was love at first sight, as sad as that may be to say about a nail polish. It's as streaky as a mothertrucker on application but I'm not sure anything could hinder my love for it. It's gorgeous. And finally a Barry M polish in the shade Chai. It's a grey-beige hybrid that looks great any time of year. I always have at least 4 or 5 of these kinds of shades in my collection and are easily my most worn polishes.

What have you been loving on your nails at the moment? Do you have a favourite shade for A/W?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment