Wednesday 26 April 2017

Brighton Photo Diary #2




I think I've fallen in love with Brighton. It might actually be up there with how much I love London.




I feel a bit all over the place at the moment. I don't really know what I want to do or where I want to go, so, I took a day out of life a couple weeks ago and went exploring.





On the plus side to being in an odd head space, I think I've finally fallen back in love with photography again and my most favourite thing to photograph. People.






That last one is my fave. I like it a lot.


Sorry I've been MIA and I have every intention of coming back. I'm just waiting for my head to be in the right place.


I've missed this & thanks for reading x






2 comments:

  1. I love photography too and I enjoyed looking at yours above! great post !

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really captured the prettiness of Brighton

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete