Friday 22 April 2016

Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint




Nars are well known for their foundations and I'm sure most of us have at least one favourite from the brand but this is just something else. It has not only risen well above the love I had for all of Nars' other foundations, which were once upon a time my holy grail, but it's become my absolute favourite foundation of all time. It's so unbelievably wonderful.

The finish is a very natural matte. It takes away unwanted shine but still allows your skin to show through to avoid looking cakey - always a good thing. Despite it being dubbed a tinted moisturiser the coverage is medium to buildable in my opinion. It does cover light blemishes and it evens the skin tone beautifully but any hefty spots or more severe redness are still going to need concealing. The texture is creamy and not runny at all which makes it a breeze to blend and it's so lightweight that I easily forget that I'm wearing make up at all. It reduces the appearance of pores, has skin care properties in it, has an SPF of 30 and lasts around 7 hours without the help of powders or primers.

I couldn't be more obsessed with this foundation if I tried. It has revolutionised my make up game and it's made my skin look the best it ever has. I'M IN LOVE.


Have you tried this? What's your all time favourite foundation?


Shop via Feelunique;
L I N K


F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 





3 comments:

  1. I'm going to buy this next week and hopefully love it and use it as my Summer base, I have pretty good skin so the fact it's more of a tinted moisturiser is fine with me, and I have dry'ish skin so win win. I have the original nars tinted moisturiser and I love it, gives more of a natural almost dewy finish rather than matte x

    Courtney | Blush and Blend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've convinced me to try this when I next shop at Feelunique - it sounds like we have similar skin types and the results of this sound like my dream base!
    Rebecca |Notes From September
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete