Wednesday 2 March 2016

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation





Like you most probably have I've heard a lot about this foundation. It was everywhere a couple of months ago and, as always, I waited until the hype had died down before I actually caved and added it to my foundation mountain that has started forming.

This foundation claims to have full coverage and yet still remain lightweight and undetectable. Personally, I have never experienced those two phrases married in one sentence. As far as I was concerned that literally couldn't exist but I was most definitely proved wrong.

The texture is creamy and somewhat runny, much like the Nars Sheer Glow, but applied to the face it blends wonderfully into full to medium coverage without feeling heavy or uncomfortable and miraculously, still allows your skin to look like skin. I've avoided full coverage foundations for as long as I can remember because they tend to take the dimension out of your face and the life out of your skin but again this surprised me by not only leaving your skin looking as life like as it normally does, but it also adds radiance which is super rare to find in a foundation with this level of coverage. It lasted ages and was still just as flawless when I went to remove it 7 hours later. It is oil free which makes it a nice option for those with oily skin and although it isn't the greatest foundation for oil control I've ever used I still think it did a pretty damn good job, especially when you take into account how natural the finish is for a full coverage foundation. The finish is demi matte/satin, the shade selection is great (mine is Porcelain if you were wondering) and I'm just all round impressed with every detail of this foundation.

If you were sceptical about this like I was, believe the hype ladies, this foundation is incredible.

Have you tried this? What finish of foundation do you tend to go for?

Shop via Debenhams;
L I N K




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment