Saturday 12 March 2016

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - Celebrated




The most perfect spring blush shade I ever did see. Or well one of them at least. I'm fairly new to Tarte as a brand with it being so bloody difficult to get in the UK but through the wonder that is Rose's Beauty Store I managed to pick up a few bits - including this beautiful blush.

It's a light, dusty pink with warm undertones and a mostly matte finish. The pigmentation is really soft and it applies somewhat sheer which means that it can be difficult to get a decent amount of colour pay off, especially if you have a darker skin tone. In terms of longevity it lasted well at around 6 hours before I noticed it fading. Despite the lack of pigmentation it is definitely buildable and the silky texture makes it a dream to blend. This is becoming my go to blush at the moment as it goes with every make up look under the sun and I actually prefer the sheer colour.  As someone who's heavy handed, it means that I'll never leave the house looking like I let my dog apply my make up.

I'm still building up my blush collection as I really only started appreciating them last year so if you have any recommendations, please please leave a comment.

Have you tried anything from Tarte? What's your go to blush at the moment?


Shop via Rose's Beauty Store;
L I N K




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment