Friday 18 March 2016

Nail Favourites #5




I am seriously loving nude & neutrals nails at the moment especially with an accent nail or two. Since the sun has made an appearance in London I've been leaning more towards brighter and paler shades in my collection and I have been constantly swapping between Mademoiselle and Lilacism. Both are beautiful, fresh bright shades (obviously by Essie) that are perfect for this time of year.

Rock At The Top is one of my most used nail polishes. I'm a complete sucker for glitter nails and my recent addiction to all things gold has meant that I've been using this even more. It's such a lovely top coat to add a little something to your nails and even better packed on as much as possible, or at least that's how I like to wear it.

If you have any suggestions for any nude or neutral polishes from any brand I would love to hear them. I'm always on the look out for more to add to my collection even if I am running out of places to store them.

What have you been wearing on your nails recently?

Shop via eBay;
Mademoiselle // Lilacism // Rock At The Top




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment