Friday 29 January 2016

Nars Audacious Lipstick - Rita







Say hello to my new favourite red lipstick. If you haven't been here long, firstly hi and secondly, I am a complete and hopeless devotee to a red lip - I own a lot of red lipsticks - so for this to shoot straight up to my number one spot is saying something.

First of all, I just love the packaging. I think it's simple and beautiful and the magnetic closure is beyond satisfying. Because I'm part magpie it was actually the packaging that initially drew me in but it was the lipstick kept me in for the long haul! It's described as a scarlet red which I think encapsulates it perfectly. It's a medium to deep neutral red with some warmer undertones and it is gorrrrgeous. Out of all of the red shades in the Audacious family, according to reviews, this seems to be the most matte shade which I could not be happier about. When applying it feels creamy and doesn't tug at all but becomes significantly drier throughout wear. It was around the 5 hour mark when I noticed it becoming slightly uncomfortable but I was happy to find that it didn't flake or come off patchy but surprisingly faded pretty evenly. The pigmentation is incredible, after one sweep on each lip it was completely opaque.

I really don't have a bad thing to say about this lipstick. It's everything that I could dream of a lipstick being and I totally and wholeheartedly adore it.

What's your favourite lipstick? Have you tried any of Nars' Audacious lipsticks?

Shop via Look Fantastic:
L I N K 


F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment