Friday 18 December 2015

12 Days of Blogmas - Day #9 | Christmas Candles









There's nothing better to get you in the festive mood like a good candle. I have hundreds that I love but these 4 are definitely my favourites this year.


Wax Lyrical via Tesco £4 - link
First up from a brand called Wax Lyrical this candle is not 'Christmas scented' at all and actually has a deep, warm vanilla fragrance that has Christmas written all over it to me. It's not sickly sweet which I very much appreciate when it comes to vanilla scents. I bought it from Tesco for £4 (bargain) and I believe there are 2 other scents to choose from but this one is my fave.

Yankee Candle Candy Cane Lane via eBay £6.74 - link
If you like the smell of tic tacs you are going to go bat poop crazy over the scent of this candle. It's sweet peppermint goodness and a refreshing take on Christmas candles. I've been burning this a lot and fall more in love with it every time. I think I'll have to stock up on these before they stop being sold -I'm hooked!

Lily Flame Mistletoe Kisses via Amazon £8.50 - link
I've heard loads about this brand but never tried anything so what better place to start than with a Christmas candle! The scent of this is very deep and perfumed and it's a wonderful fragrance for this time of year and smells super wintery, for lack of a better word, it's safe to say I'm a fan.

Yankee Candle Snow In Love via eBay £7.99 - link
My absolute all time favourite candle ever, ever, ever. I can't describe the scent at all which I'm aware is really helpful. Yankee Candle describe it as 'a delightful blend of creamy, comforting woods and wintry powder freshness' and I don't think I could do much better than that. It's fresh, slightly sweet, warm and just completely lovely. Out of all of these I'd recommend this one the most. I love it.


What's your favourite festive candle? Any excuse you can give me to go on a candle binge would be greatly appreciated!




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment