Wednesday 11 November 2015

Topshop 5 Years of Beauty Lipstick - Rio Rio






Topshop 5 Years of Beauty Collection Lipstick in Rio Rio £8 - link

Another day, another red lipstick. Considering this lipstick was part of Topshop's original collection 5 years ago I'm surprised I've never got round to getting it until now. I am glad though that I held out and bought it in this adorable rose gold packaging - I know the release of the 5 years of beauty collection was a while ago now but hey ho!

Rio Rio is a vivid orange red with obvious warm undertones and a satin finish. It's beautifully creamy to apply but moves easily and starts to separate and fade fairly quickly, particularly in the center of the lips. It doesn't dry out throughout wear so it doesn't last that long at 3 hours maximum before it's completely gone. It doesn't stain the lips.

I'm still adjusting to brighter reds and I think I'll always be a burgundy gal at heart but for now I'm happy to add a few to my collection.

Do you like bright reds? What's your favourite shade of red?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment