Friday 6 November 2015

OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner




OGX nourishing coconut milk shampoo - link & conditioner - link £6.99 each

In all honesty hair care doesn't interest me at all. I'm never on the hunt for the best oil, leave in conditioner or even shampoo and conditioner as I just don't really care enough to dig around in Boots or scour the internet in search of the holy grail in hair. Most of the time I live off of recommendations of friends or bloggers which is exactly what brought me here.

Originally I read about the 'argan oil of morocco' range but after that warmed up all of the ashy blonde tones in my hair (I was not impressed - at all) I gave up and went back to my trusty Lee Stafford stuff. Then a few weeks ago I spotted these like a glowing beacon. If you don't know, and I'm not sure how you would because I don't think I've ever mentioned it - I'm rambling - I digress, I'm a huge fan of anything that smells like coconut. I absolutely can't stand the taste of it but the smell, oh holy mother of mary. If everything in my life could smell like coconut I would be one happy chappy but for now, my shampoo & conditioner will have to do. As much as the smell of coconut is delicious it isn't groundbreaking or original but the products themselves are pretty great.

My hair feels moisturised and hydrated without feeling heavy with product. Breakage in my hair is improving as is the appearance of my split ends and that's just in a month of washing my hair twice a week - I am seriously impressed with these. I'm not gonna lie, 90% of the reason I love these is the scent but that 10% is all because of how much better my hair feels and looks since using them.

Do you care about hair care?  Have you tried anything from OGX?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment