Sunday 1 November 2015

Fashion Wishlist 001




skirtjeans - topdress - scarf jacket - jumpershirt

I've just done a huge clear out of my wardrobe, made loads of room, everything feels so much tidier and to celebrate - I'm buying more clothes. Backwards logic is the story of my life so I'm not going to try and justify it, neither am I going to apologise for the lack of colour in this wishlist because it's Autumn and finally I'm allowed to wear black 90% of the time and no one ask me if someone's died.

Not being a huge fan of the whole 70's thing that's happening in the fashion world at the moment, there isn't a great deal that appeals to me. Having said that I've still managed to buy almost an entire new wardrobe and despite this being a wishlist, more than half of it is already sitting on my bedroom floor.

Out of all of these pieces the stand out for me is definitely the dress. It's a beautiful a line shape and I love the detailing on the hem. I think a pleather dress is quite an acquired taste, but I love it. Having completely planned Christmas already, yes I'm one of those people - don't judge me, my brain is already on New Years. I've spotted a Whistles dress that I'm seriously contemplating dishing out £200 for but this one from Topshop is a great contender.

What colours do you wear most in A/W? Are you already planning your outfit for New Year's Eve?



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment