Monday 12 October 2015

My Bedroom






































Designing a space is always a work in progress or it is for me anyway because my taste changes so often but, in my frequent boredom, I always turn to decor items to mix things up. This really isn't so much a tour rather than a look at what bits and pieces I've bought to design my room at the moment. As you can probably tell my style is very mismatched but I enjoy the mix of themes, patterns, colours etc. I like to think it adds character but I'm aware it could just as easily look like a pile of complete poop. To each their own I guess!

I will most likely end up doing several of these posts as I really do change it all the time but I hope you find it interesting or it at the very least gave you some inspiration if you're thinking of changing things up at the moment too!

copper alarm clock - link
copper & black pot - link
letter candle - link
shelf unit - link
turquoise frame - link
glass pot - link
1234 unit - link
lantern - link
emma bridgewater tin - link

P.S  - sorry I couldn't find everything to link it all but most of it is from eBay anyway!



What style is your bedroom? Where do you get your decor bits and pieces from?



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 





No comments:

Post a Comment