Friday 2 October 2015

MAC Lipstick - Whirl






MAC Matte Lipstick (Whirl) £15.50 - link

Branching out from reds and classic nudes I decided to go for a lipstick that I would never normally wear. Whirl is a recent addition, as far as I'm aware, to MAC's lipstick range after the popularity of the liner thanks to Kylie Jenner. It looks full on brown in the bullet but applied you can see where MAC's description of dirty rose comes into play.

It's a deep, muted rosy brown with warm undertones and a matte finish. It's slightly creamy to apply and is completely opaque. It dries to a true and almost uncomfortable matte finish after about an hour and then lasts for 5-6 hours before it starts fading particularly in the center of the lips. Because of the shade it does make your teeth look slightly yellow and on my complexion it washes me out a little bit, but it's still very wearable.

It's a nice change from what I would normally wear and I'm happy to have it in my collection.


What do you think of this lipstick? Is it a shade that you would wear?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 





No comments:

Post a Comment