Tuesday 27 October 2015

Ankle Boots Anonymous






ASOS End Of The World Ankle Boots £55 - link

Hi I'm Aimey and I'm addicted to ankle boots. I would say it's become a problem but how can owning too many pairs of beautiful ankle boots be a problem?! I got these from ASOS last week and haven't stopped wearing them since.

I have so many pairs of plain black boots (and every other kind - hence the addiction) and even though I wear them so frequently I get bored of the lack of variation. I always opt for black because it goes with everything, especially in my wardrobe, so when I find a pair that are a little different I'm over the moon. I love how simple these are but still are a different take on an otherwise pretty standard, boring boot. The wooden look soles really break up an outfit, add texture and I'm just all round in love with them. They're not super comfortable as they're quite a strange fit, on me at least, with the heel being pretty snug but fitting well everywhere else. The block heel is a good height at around 4 inches but with the platform and the shape of the heel they are a breeze to walk in.

What do you think of ankle boots? What shoes do you wear most in A/W?
Have a look at the ankle boots wishlist I did HERE.



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 

No comments:

Post a Comment