Thursday 24 September 2015

Nail Favourites #2





Rimmel Salon Pro, Rock n Roll £4.49 -  link
Leighton Denny Maneater £11 - link
Maybelline Color Show, Sidewalk Strut £2.99 - link
Essie, Bahama Mama £7.99 - link

Bahama Mama is one I come back to all the time. It's a berry shade that looks gorgeous, especially in Autumn although I do wish that Essie polishes weren't so streaky - it drives me insane but it is something I'll begrudgingly overlook because of their colour selection. You can't beat Essie if you're looking for variety in your nail varnish collection. 

As for the rest of the shades, they're pretty season neutral with a black from Leighton Denny, a good old red from Rimmel and a classic taupe nude from Maybelline. The formulas of all three are lovely and apply evenly and opaque in one coat. Maneater from Leighton Denny coming in at £11 is a pretty hefty price tag for a plain black nail varnish that I probably won't repurchase but I do love the formula.

If you haven't got any Maybelline color show nail polishes I would highly recommend having a look. They're one of the best formulas I've ever tried and at £2.99 I think they're pretty darn great.

What nail varnishes have you been loving? Do you have a shade that you always wear around this time of year?





F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 





No comments:

Post a Comment