Friday 11 September 2015

Bobbi Brown Blush - Nude Peach





Bobbi Brown Blush (Nude Peach) £19.50 - link

I'm fairly heavy handed with blush, no matter how much I help I get from the Real Techniques blush brush I still end up looking severly embarassed, but there is no chance of that happening with this gorgeous pale peach.

It's pigmented but not intense and applied, it creates a gentle wash of colour. What is more noticeable is the beautiful sheen due to very, very faint shimmer running through it which means it's great to double up as a subtle highlighter. It adds a wonderful peachy glow to the cheeks but is buildable to create a more opaque and dramatic look.
It wears wonderfully and stays noticeable on the skin for around 5-6 hours before it settles into the rest of your make up.

I'm starting to enjoy using blushes more and more. I wasn't a fan of them for years and always turned to bronzer and highlighters before I would even consider adding any other colours to my cheeks but the Bobbi Brown blushes I've picked up recently (you can read another review of a Bobbi Brown blush, try and say that 3 times fast, here) along with some MAC ones have made me start to understand why they are such a beloved step in people's make up routines. If you have any recommendations for blushes I'd love to hear them, or just tell me what your favourite blush is so I can buy it immediately!


Have you tried any Bobbi Brown blushes? What shades of blushes do you tend to choose?


F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment