Monday 7 September 2015

Autumn Fashion Wishlist




I don't know about you but I couldn't be happier that September is finally here. Not only does that mean that Christmas is only 3 months away but we are soon to be overwhelmed in choices of ankle boots and hundreds of shades of burgundy.

I love everything about Autumn, but the fashion in particular. Dark colours make up most of my wardrobe all year round anyway so when stores are stocked full of them, I'm in absolute heaven. 

These are a few of my choices I've found on my annual hunt for my winter wardrobe. I'm really in love with these button up skirts, I've seen them in lots of variations of brown but I think this black one would go with more, especially from my wardrobe. You can't go wrong with a bit of monochrome!


What's your favourite thing about Autumn? Have you started shopping for any Autumn additions to your wardrobe?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment