Wednesday 26 August 2015

Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder








Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder £19.50 - link

I've been through a lot of powders trying to find the "one" and every time they were almost perfect, but just not good enough - until now (cue heavenly music).

This is the only powder I've ever used where I haven't needed to reapply all day. ALL DAY. It's practically a miracle. As you probably know (because I say it in every post) I have oily skin and trying to control it is a huge pain in the butt, so naturally, matte powders have become my best friend and daily companion. I truly can't leave the house without one. I bought this around a month ago with low expectations only to be completely blown away.

I apply this after my primer and then again to set my foundation and that's it. It stays on my skin for at least 12 hours, gloriously absorbing everything. It's a super fine milled white but translucent powder so I can imagine flash back could potentially be an issue but as a pro at dodging pictures it has never been a problem for me. It sits wonderfully on the skin and doesn't accentuate anything I don't want it to or settle into any fine lines. I honestly couldn't tell you a thing I don't like about it.

I'd highly recommend you oily skin gals giving it a go and everyone else too for that matter. Good job Urban Decay, 5 stars from me.


Have you used this before? Do you have a holy grail powder?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment