Saturday 29 August 2015

Movies Worth Watching #2










Chef
All about a chef, his son and a food truck. It isn't the best film in the world but it's light hearted and entertaining enough to watch. The reason it's on this list however, is the food. Oh holy jesus. All I can say is don't watch this on an empty stomach or if you're on a diet - you've been warned.



Dallas Buyers Club
I can't tell you how incredible this film is. The acting is phenomenal especially from Jared Leto, who is fast becoming my favourite actor. This film is about a straight man from the south of America who contracts AIDS and then the film follows him through his recovery and his battle to live despite having it. If you haven't seen this already then please go and watch it. You won't regret it.



The Last Five Years
One of my favourite films to come out of the last five years (I'm hilarious, I know). It's a musical starring Anna Kendrick about a relationship and all the emotions and events that it brings. First of all I love musicals so I was more than likely going to love it anyway but more than that I love the take on 'love' this movie took. It's very honest, for lack of a better word. The story, the acting and especially the singing are great, I'd highly recommend it.



The Atticus Institute
I'm a huge horror movie fan and I've pretty much seen all the one's worth watching, and the one's that aren't, over the past few years. I've had a lot of spare time. The Atticus Institute is about a government run research facility in America who are trying to discover people with what are essentially super powers such as clairvoyance, telekinesis etc. Then they are presented with a woman who posses everything they could have ever of wanted - little do they know what posses her. DUN DUN DUN. I really enjoyed this film, so much so that I had to google it after watching it to make sure it wasn't real. It's a new take on the whole paranormal thing that's been done a million times and it's been done well. If you like horror too, give this a go.



Have you seen any of these? Do you have any recommendations for movies worth watching?





F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment