Tuesday 11 August 2015

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly





Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot (Painterly) £16 - link

Since I bought this a couple of weeks ago I've used it every day, slowly falling more and more in love with it. My life has been revolutionized. I have annoyingly oily eyelids so primer is an absolute necessity to keep my eyeshadow on for more than 2 minutes, but also just to control the oil.

The shade is perfect for me as it looks invisible meaning I can wear it on it's own when I don't want any colour on my lids. I've also been using it under my eyes to hold my concealer in place and to stop it creasing and it works wonderfully. I can't recommend this enough, although I'm sure everyone and their dog has probably got this by now - I am fully aware I'm a good 3 years behind with this one. If on the off chance that you haven't added this to your collection yet - go and buy it! You won't regret it, I promise.


What do you think of this product? Have you tried it?







No comments:

Post a Comment