Thursday 13 August 2015

Bobbi Brown Blush - Tawny





Bobbi Brown Blush (Tawny) £19.50 - link


I ordered this month or so ago and I can't get over how incredible it is. Tawny is a shade that I've had my eye on for a while but always talked myself out of buying it because I'm not really a huge blush fan. If I would have known how truly wonderful Bobbi Brown blushes are I would have been wearing them from birth.

The pigmentation is amazing - a light sweep with a fluffy blush brush is all you need. The shade Tawny is a deep, warm, mid-tone brown/pink which is always my choice when it comes to blushes. I always avoid the brighter and more vibrant colours, completely disregarding the season just because I think they suit me more. Having said that, after I bought this one I couldn't help myself and bought another one in the shade Peach. The review for that will be up next week if you're interested!

The finish is matte but thankfully that doesn't mean that it's powdery or chalky. Applied it isn't the kind of colour that you get from sitting next to a radiator when it's snowing outside but more like it a beautiful berry glow that compliments your cheekbones - always a good thing right?

All in all I couldn't be more impressed with these blushes. They're so gorgeous and it's taking a hell of a lot of will power to not buy every single one. Although, when payday rolls around again the shades Rose and Blushed are on the top of my list.



Have you tried these blushes? What's your favourite blush of all time?






No comments:

Post a Comment