Tuesday 14 July 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit




Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Light) £39 - link

I really enjoy contouring, not to the professional and extreme levels of the likes of Kim K's make up artists, but much more natural and a lot less perfect. Often in contouring cream products are the go to to create a more flawless and complete look but because of how oily my skin is, I find it difficult to keep cream products on my face and in all honesty I'm not sure I could bare all the layers of make up, so powders are truly my greatest beauty companion.

These powders are all great shades and all so versatile. Despite being a huge fan of highlighters they (unfortunately) do not always compliment my oily complexion so because the light shades within this set are all matte they work wonderfully. Creating highlighted areas and defining shadows are made fool proof with the variations of shades and I'm completely smitten. At £39 I think it's absolutely worth every penny and I'd go as far to say that I think this should be a staple in everyone's collection.

What do you think of this kit? Have you bought it?







No comments:

Post a Comment