Saturday 11 April 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Wishlist





It has taken a lot of restraint to not buy anything from Charlotte Tilbury yet. The packaging is to die for and almost all of the products have made it to holy grail status in the blogging world which has made me even more desperate to try something from the brand. 
This is a list of all the things I'd like to try first but justifying £300 and then some to spend on it all is a little difficult to say the least - even with the beautiful packaging although it does help a little bit. 

The lipsticks, retailing at £23 each, are at the top of my list. They are so unbelievably beautiful that I have a mini heart attack just looking at them. Red carpet red is definitely my favourite after spending hours swooning at swatches, who would of guessed that I like a red shade the most..

I haven't seen many reviews of the mascara but as you might know mascara is my ultimate beauty weakness so it's inevitable that it's one of the products I want to try the most.
The bronze & glow duo looks incredible and the amount of good reviews I've read have persuaded me that it may be worth the £49 price tag. And did I mention the packaging?!

If anything this post has just convinced me that I need one of the lipsticks in my life if not the whole collection. Payday couldn't come soon enough.


Have you tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury? What's at the top of your wishlist?







No comments:

Post a Comment