Saturday 18 April 2015

4 Outfits: Kimonos




Not really the most difficult piece to style as it is essentially a more summery cardigan but sometimes it can look a little out of place and almost frumpy because of the shape so just in case you need a little inspiration I thought I'd share with you some of the outfits I think a kimono is the perfect finishing touch.

Look 1: Kimono, Top, Shorts, Shoes

Look 2: Kimono, Top, Jeans, Bag

Look 3: Kimono, Top, Jeans, Bag, Shoes

Look 4: Kimono, Top, Shorts, Sunglasses


As I say with all fashion posts I attempt, I'm sorry for my severe lack of colour and creativity when it comes to clothing, I'm a huge fan of simple fashion (clearly).

I hope this helped to give you some inspiration anyway! I'm definitely going shopping tomorrow to pick up the kimono in look one, I love it.


Are you a fan of kimonos?







No comments:

Post a Comment