Thursday 5 March 2015

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen



Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen (Carbon Black) £6 - link (currently on 3 for 2)

I'm not really a lover of liquid eyeliner purely because I find it impossible to get an even line and that's just on one eye, there is literally no hope in hell that I could get both eyes to match, but practice makes perfect I guess and I think this is without doubt one of the best products to practice with.

It's completely opaque which is always a good start with an eyeliner. It has a really fine nib that allows you to get as close to the lash line as possible or as much as your skill will permit, I'm still working on mine, and it has flatter edges to make thicker lines like most felt tip style eyeliners have. The formula is pretty wet so it's easy to apply and doesn't drag your eyelid unlike some eyeliner pens I've tried (Eyeko I'm looking at you). It doesn't transfer either when you blink or close your eyes which I was super pleased about because we all know how annoying that is. 

Once applied it doesn't take long to dry - around 10-20 seconds but that means that you still have time to correct any mistakes you've made before it dries completely. And when it is dry this bad boy isn't going anywhere. I have oily eyelids so wearing a kohl liner on my upper lash line is impossible and sometimes even gel eyeliners have failed me but this didn't budge after a whole day of wearing it - I'd say at least 7 hours. It hadn't faded, cracked or moved at all and was actually the only part of my make up that looked perfect after an entire day of wear. 

For £6 this product is amazing but there are very few products from Soap and Glory that I haven't liked. They are a really great drugstore brand and if you haven't, I'd really recommend trying their products and this one in particular.


Have you tried this eyeliner? What do you think of Soap and Glory products?






No comments:

Post a Comment