Wednesday 26 November 2014

Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm




This was yet another discovery through Birchbox. I got a sample of this a couple of months ago and left it sitting in a draw until I threw it into my suitcase when I went to Turkey in October. Ever since then I've been using it daily and have fallen in love with it. 
I haven't had much experience with cleansing balms but if this is anything to go by then I will soon have a collection of at least 100. 

On first impressions I thought the texture was lovely - it's really thick which makes it perfect for this weather and when applied it feels completely luxurious. 
It's full of great natural ingredients to cleanse and heal dry skin, remove make up, add radiance and make your skin feel as smooth as a baby's bum. And it really does do all of those things! I use this mostly as a make up remover as opposed to just using it to cleanse my face and it works really well. 

I'm looking forward to trying more cleansing balms and more from Balance Me in general. As a lover of radiance inducing skin care, this set from Birchbox seems like a great place to start trying other things from the brand.  Yet another thing to add to my christmas list!



Have you tried anything from Balance Me?


Lots of love.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment