Friday 18 July 2014

Forgotten Photographs


Kind of a different post to what I'd usually do but I was looking through an old memory card the other day and found some pictures I took from when I went to America last August. It was incredible especially going to San Francisco which is now firmly my favourite place in the entire world. If you get the chance I'd definitely recommend going. You'll love it, trust me.
Anyway, I just thought these pictures were just too lovely to be kept on a memory card so as well as getting them printed I'm putting them on here too. These are just a few of my favourite ones out of the 1000 that I took. That's not excessive, right?






 What's the best holiday you've ever been on?


Lots of love.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment